Thursday 12 December 2013

Implementation Basic Photoshop Air brushing.

I'm going to edit this photograph using Photoshop. Here is a step by step process of how I've edited this image. 

The first thing I did is alter the image levels. This is done by clicking in image then adjustments and selecting levels. This produces a box with sliders.




I moved the sliders to alter the light levels 
and shadows. This makes the image clearer 
and cleaner.





Once I was happy with the levels I then took my attention to the image its self. I decided to remove the spots and ‘imperfections’ to create a professional finish. 

To remove all the spots and imperfections I first started by using the spot healing tool. This tool removes spots, moles and any other imperfections. 




Once I removed the imperfections I then lightened the eyes by using the dodge tool. This tool slightly lightens the surface. The tool is perfect for eyes and teeth.






The previous steps are the steps I use on all my images, the only variations are some times I may leave some imperfections in such as moles this depends on the image that I'm using. After this initial stage I can then start to use a variety of tools and editing techniques.
Final Image.

No comments:

Post a Comment