Monday 13 January 2014

Me Myself and I

For my next project I am exploring everything I like and love. Also all the things that have shaped me to who I am today, I will cover things from the music I like, to the various childhood memories, holidays and such things. I will also explore the range of possibilities that Photoshop and illustrator have to offer. 

The following images are my mind maps that i have used to create a wide range of ideas which I will explore and develop. 




From this initial source of ideas I have decided to explore some areas in more detail with the intention to develop some of the ideas into potential artwork.







Here I decided to take a closer look at my grandma and all the various things that remind me of her or have some major significance within my life, from these I will develop a number of design ideas and possible artwork. 









































No comments:

Post a Comment