Friday 4 April 2014

Fish images for feltmaking project.

i have tried to print the images off but powerpoint wasnt working for me so i've decided to upload them all on here, the rest of this project is in my sketchbook.













the main thing i saw with this tank was the shapes within the plants. i also liked the paturn of the fish.






I like the movement of the fish in this picture, i also like the colours within the fish. 





i like the shape and size of this fish, 





i really like this picture because the colour and shape of the fish is aesthetically pleasing. i used this image to create some of my samples.  

the main thing that i spotted wit this image is the fine detailed patturn on the fish which is something i tried to recreate in my samples. 






No comments:

Post a Comment